What did I tell you ?? The end is nearer then you think.

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sat Apr 5 12:20:24 MST 2008

If that was the first time I had seen a synth used with digital samples of
voices, etc. I would be blown away. But, this is nothing new, this stuff has
been around for 15 or 20 years and it's already old. It has a place, it
allows one person to experiment and make music with out 20 other players on
the payroll, but it doesn't thrill me. The piano is timeless, well almost.
Fenton