Drumming up business

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 13:07:59 MDT 2008

Lee

I used to only send out post cards.But I found out that here on Oahu, people really like the personal touch. So after 25 years of not calling customers, I've had to get back on the phone. I spend about an hour on Monday and Wednesday evening calling my customers. I've set up my data? base so that I can ask it to give me all the customers due for a certain month, and I've added a field for me to write down comments like, "left a message", "not now", "I'll call you", or "call me in May."

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of