Drumming up business

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sun Apr 13 22:48:06 MDT 2008

Lee,
You might think about getting involved in some charity or fund raiser events that would put your services in front of a lot of people, often affluent people as in high profile fund raisers. Donating a tuning to a silent auction, tuning for a big fund raiser event with the promise of your name mentioned here and there. Offering your services to piano teachers for a scholar ship or needy student. All advertisement cost you, an add in a paper or phone book cost you money, doing this type of work or going the extra mile for a client cost you time and effort but shows off your services rather than just an add you threw your money at.
Fenton