Courtesey Call

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Mon Apr 14 06:41:43 MDT 2008

I usually say something like this: "It's been a six mos. or a yr. since your last tuning ,and I was wondering if this might be a good week to get to it?

"Your piano is still a valuable asset, and in my experience, pianos don't get better the longer you go in between tunings. You also don't want to risk voiding any warranties etc. "

RU/UP
-------------- Original message from Willem Blees <wimblees at aol.com>: --------------

Paul

What my predecessor said, which has resulted in a lot of customers who don't' play the piano any more, "to protect your investment", the piano needs to be tuned at least once a year. It's worked, because about half of the customers I have tuned in the past 6 months don't play the piano, or their kids have left the house, but they still insist on getting their piano tuned.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of