Wurlitzer Console Woes

Kerry kkean at neo.rr.com
Wed Apr 16 07:46:32 MDT 2008

I can only add that the Schaff tool works fine, but I had to go to a
specialty hardware store some distance away to get the screws (you can
probably find them online nowadays -  gotta love the internet  :-). And I
second whoever said that the screws are different lengths - measure them all
before you order them.

Kerry Kean

  _____