Pitch Raise Pricing

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Tue Apr 22 15:44:10 MDT 2008

What I do is charge regular rate, book 2nd tuning for 2 weeks and then 3
 months after that for pianos over 25c.  From 20-25c. I book a 2nd tuning in
1 month.  Both a regular rate.  From 10-20c I recommend again in 2 months.
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com