Calling Potential Clients

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 24 16:41:41 MDT 2008

Todd,
You are most welcome! We thoroughly have enjoyed you performing with us. We also hope that you will make yourself available to this group for the next years to come
 You are very talented young man, and judging from your sincere letter, very mature for your age.
We have a lot of cool things planned for the next coming years and look forward to having you on board.
Mr. Servinsky