not too much badmouthing please

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 20:26:31 MDT 2008

Les writes:

<<  So, without making me pay too much
for this obvious reward of past sins, a bit of help, please?  I'm scared
already, and have been blessed not to see it to date... >>

Greetings,
  I must be missing something here.  Does she want you to tune it for free?
Seems to me that equipment that is in bad shape and needs work is exactly
what the technician who is trained to work on that equipment is supposed to be
looking for.  If I instinctively know that a job is not what suits me, the best
thing for everybody is to decline the job.  That is the really cool part of
being self-employed;  we get to shape our clientele rather than the other way
around.  ( I own a 1885 upright that is a tremendous instrument)
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Need a new ride? Check out the largest site
for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.<BR>
(http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)</HTML>