PDA-Based ETDs

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 07:59:10 MDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 8:39 AM, Farrell <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> I can't believe anyone is using these things if you can only get one or
> two tunings out of the darn thing before it goes dead.

It sounds to me that you're asking more of the PDA than it's really designed
for.  I.e., small device = small battery = small battery cycle.

Can you not bring a charger and leave it plugged in whilst doing your work?
 (I know that's sort of defeating the purpose of being wire-free, but it
might be what you end up doing.  A sacrifice for the convenience of smaller
size.)

--
JF