PDA-Based ETDs

Byron Quam byronquam at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 29 09:32:34 MDT 2008

I have been using Cybertuner on an iPAQ for almost 6 years. You can learn to
live with the battery usage buy turning down the screen brightness and
having a charging cord in your vehicle. Although battery life is never as
either the software or hardware developers claim it really hasn't been a
real issue over the last 6 years.

However there is an issue of finding pocket PCs. Here in Canada there were
quite a few big box stores that sold Pocket PCs three years ago. Now there
are none. I had to order my last Pocket PC online. Also I found out that the
newer models of the Pocket PC do not run the Cybertuner software correctly
so I had to order an older model. Also, you need to consider if you cannot
buy a pocket pc locally, you may need to have a spare on hand.

Byron Quam Vancouver BC