sort of OT: digital piano question

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 29 19:49:43 MDT 2008

I've found that the Roland with "after-touch" has piano-like response
and sensitivity that leaves Yamaha in the dust.  Price is similar.

RD-700GX: Digital Stage Piano.  This model features Roland's copy of
the real piano's escapement (after-touch) feel.  These Epianos are
capable of nuances and subtle shading that others lacking this
feature cannot match.  The key-weight is still too low for my taste
but that seems to be the fare for the course.

http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=923&ParentId=87

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Roland-RD700GX-DIGITAL-PIANO?sku=703119
Priced here at $2395.00

Good Luck