PDA-Based ETDs

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Wed Apr 30 19:25:51 MDT 2008

Hi Terry,

I'd suggest something like this:

http://www.zapworld.com/recharge-it-all/m-48-laptop-battery

At 06:08 PM 4/30/2008 -0400, you wrote:

So...........

I just ordered 10 NiMH batteries to make up a 26.4 watt-hour (12V, 2.2 Ah)
external battery pack for my PDA. The battery in the unit is only 4.4
watt-hours, so the external pack should last longer than my arm. I'm going
to make it flat (about 3"x4"x1/2") and put a nice mark-free rubber pad on
the bottom. The pack will serve as a base to set the PDA on so that I don't
scratch a piano finish. I'll also try to rig up some sort of attachment
method so I can mount the pack directly onto the PDA cradle so that when I
want to use the tuning pin mount, I can move the pack and PDA as one unit.
The pack will also have an LED voltage monitor so that I can always be
aware of how much juice I have. This pack should have way more than enough
power for a very full day -
>/ Virus Database: 269.23.6/1407 - Release Date: 4/30/2008 11:35 AM
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner