cleaning action stack

itunepiano at aol.com itunepiano at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 17:27:14 MST 2008

Question:

Are bowling alley lanes slightly "crowned"??
Yes they are.? That's why I always throw gutter balls!?

.Where does one find such a thing?? I found mine years ago at WW Grainger.?? A large slab of laminated Maple.?

Bob.

"William R. Monroe"
<pianotech at a440piano.net>

Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org

01/04/2008 08:19 AM

Please respond to

Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

"Pianotech List" <pianotech at ptg.org>

cc

Subject

Re: cleaning action stack

Well, ?same here. ?Except
my Dad just delivered a couple of sections of bowling alley to me at Christmastime.
?The size is great for action work. ?Plenty of room for the key
frame, action stack behind, place for tools/supplies as well, both on the
side and still some room at the front/back. ?I've not had a chance
to strip off the wax, etc. yet, but am planning on refinishing these sections
when I get one of those things, what are they called, "roundtoits"?

?

William R. Monroe

?