In home work bench

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Jan 6 19:56:48 MST 2008

I got a fold up table that opens to about 60". The 48" one doesn't take the
piano action, as was mentioned.

Your idea certainly takes up less space.

With mine I can pound attach a clamp on vice, and it is stable. It only cost
about $50 on sale.
I also use it in my workshop, as an extra table, when I run out of space.

John Ross