Sound board trim jig/ panel press

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Jan 7 10:10:05 MST 2008

That works but an easier method is to just cut the bottom of a short piece
of  several 1x4s at a 45 degree angle.  Clamp them lightly to the inside of
the case right over the trim with the 45 degree angle facing toward the
trim.  Then with a mallet tap the 1x4s down until they squeeze the trim into
the panel and the side of the case.  Protect the inside of the case, if you
need to, with a thin piece of felt.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com