What's the best current glue for rib re-gluing, soundboard shimming, please ?????

Prof. Euphonious Thump lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 14:30:03 MST 2008

( That isn't made from boiled-down cadavers. )

I have the Bolduc stuff ( which works well on wood-to
wood, but doesn't dry hard on a  piece of test
cardboard, I've found. )
And wonder if something out today's  better ?????????

Thanks,
     Thump

P.S. The Titebond III waterproof really is !!!!!! I
spilt some on my coveralls, and it was still there, 20
washings later !!! ( In hot water !!!!! )