This isn't "neurotic" and I'm not talking 'bout rats !

annie at allthingspiano.com annie at allthingspiano.com
Tue Jan 8 21:40:23 MST 2008

Viruses aren't alive, either.  And yet we have developed all sorts of ways
of dealing with them, whether by adapting or by defending.  (Eventually,
despite all our best efforts, we won't be alive, either.)

I won't chew my nails after using hide glue from now on, but I'm not going
to stop using it.  And I'm not going to worry about it, either.

But an apple sounds good, thanks.  Poor Alan!

Annie