Acu-Just hitch pins

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:49:50 MST 2008

Update. I contacted Baldwin about getting their downbearing gauge for the SF-10 I'm rebuilding. The tech department said they don't use them anymore and they don't even have one at their facility.

Nice work Baldwin...........How do you expect to take care of your warrantee work......Oh, I see, you'll just sent them to a local technician.

I would like to thank RonN, Wim, and all the others who responded with very helpful information.

Mr. G
Allied PianoCraft
PO Box 1549
High Point, NC 27261