Acu-Just hitch pins

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 12:43:51 MST 2008

No surprise at all. Last year The Boston PTG Chapter got Tom Malone of
Baldwin Technical Services to give a presentation. While he was happy to
give us the corporate spiel, and answer our questions, he was very frank
when it came to specifics.Such as statements like ... "Well, I'm the only
piano technician at the factory." And he was not saying that like he was
puffing up his chest, but rather that the workers there are trained to do
*one* job and not to be curious about what the other guys are doing!
And statements like "The SF-7s being made now are really nice! Well, that
is, aside from the action ..."
He also indicated it was a complete waste of time to order any replacement
parts direct from Baldwin; "you'll get the same parts and better service
from your regular suppliers."
Patrick Draine