Sound board trim jig/ panel press

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 18:54:28 MST 2008

David
  Call me dense.. Got a picture? I'm Having a hard time visualizing
something that is no doubt simple. Brain fade. How bout a beer.  Uh  huh
  Dale

That works but an  easier method is to just cut the bottom of a short piece
of  several 1x4s  at a 45 degree angle.  Clamp them lightly to the inside of
the case right  over the trim with the 45 degree angle facing toward the trim.
Then with  a mallet tap the 1x4s down until they squeeze the trim into the
panel and the  side of the case.  Protect the inside of the case, if you need to,
with a  thin piece of felt.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com