Steinway Pedal Pivot Pins

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Jan 21 23:10:55 MST 2008

Possibly.  I've not seen it yet as the person called me to tell me that she
could pull the pedal right out from the lyre and the pivot pin was rusted
clean through on both sides, nothing left (I saw a picture) from Fido
marking his territory for a few years.  I believe that's known as the
pissenuto effect.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com