Kranich and Bach shanks available?

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 18:19:32 MST 2008

Don't know for sure, but requests to Brooks Ltd., RennerUSA, Abel, and
Tokiwa, would probably be the right place to start.Hopefully the end
customer has been given a quote that includes new reps, pinblock,
soundboard, Stanwoodization, rescaling, etc. (or am I the only one who
encounters K&Bs in this shape)?
Best,
Patrick Draine