OT- Websites

Dennis Benson dennis at dennisbenson.com
Sun Jan 27 19:32:41 MST 2008

Paul,

I've seen some poor reviews of BlueVoda as far as customer service and
difficulty in creating a customized look.

If you really want a FREE web site (hosting and all) use Google Pages. A
good free designing program is Komposer which is a WYSIWYG open source
program.

I am also a web designer as well as registered piano technician and agree
with Sarah that a good web site designer has a wealth of knowledge to help
create an attractive and functional site.

Dennis Benson
www.dennisbenson.com