[pianotech] good that it is rare

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Apr 4 05:23:05 PDT 2009

I have always wondered what I would do, if advances were made on me.
I never had to worry, never happened and I am 71.
I have worried about being accused of making advances.
I have worried about being left alone with a little child, who sits on the
bench beside me while tuning.
You hear so many stories of people being accused of things.
How can we protect ourselves from false accusations?
How many of us have been falsely accused?
A false accusation would certainly hurt your business.
Or build up your business  in a way you don't want. :-)
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia