[pianotech] good that it is rare

Mike Kurta mkurta1 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 4 06:38:44 PDT 2009

    In 20 years of tuning, no one has made any advances to me or vice versa.
However I have a rule about children.  If there is no adult present,  and
there is a child under 18 inside, I don't enter the home.  I'll wait until
the parent comes home or schedule another appointment.  This is all avoided
by asking when the appointment is made if an adult will be there when I
arrive.
    I notice that more and more repair companies are doing this i.e. cable,
utility, plumbers, electricians and painters, etc.
    Mike Kurta, RPT
    Chicago chapter