[pianotech] First Vacation in 20 years

PianoTek4u at aol.com PianoTek4u at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 08:06:41 PDT 2009

Bon voyage, Terry,..........have a great vacation in Manhattan and a visit
to the Chrysler Building is a must-see!

A. Bajada

In a message dated 4/3/2009 6:36:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com writes:

I am going on my first vacation in 20 years - 5 days  visiting Manhattan
Island. So, I won't be responding to any emails or phone  calls or text messages
or gps whatevers or anything else. Why am I thinking of  Richard Brekne in
Norway who spends two weeks at least twice per year in the  far north of that
lovely country - I would love to have that kind of time  luxury.....  What's wrong
with us Americans??????

I will be back on April 9th and I will cancel all my  appointments so that I
can read and respond to all of the 13,798 emails I get  in the meantime......

:-)

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano

_www.farrellpiano.com_ (http://www.farrellpiano.com/)