[pianotech] justify pitch raise

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 12:18:51 PDT 2009

Somebody wrote,( I couldn't tell from all the stuff mixed into the post),
<<

Whether it is a pitch correction or not, I average a little under 2

hours. I also consider every tuning a pitch correction because about

90% of my customers are first timers who hardy ever get their piano

tuned, >>

    If 90 % of a tuner's clientele are first-timers, does that mean that the
tech only has 10% return customers?  Something must be amiss.    This is about
backwards from where I am, as 95% of my business is repeat business.  Seems
that relying on new customers to such an extent would require a large
advertising budget.
regards,
Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your