[pianotech] Board: trash or keep protocol

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 6 20:59:44 PDT 2009

Bwwaaarrgggghhhhh?????   What the heck is that?   Let's talk about bearing/crown.   What are you looking at?
When I listen to an old piano and I hear good sustain and dynamic range, I think we have a good board.   But beyond that, what kind of crown...bearing is also helpful?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044