[pianotech] word wrap in archives

David Nereson da88ve at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 04:17:36 PDT 2009

    Computers are so exasperating!  It's a wonder anything at all gets
done with them.
    When I go to the archives, lines of my posts spread waaaaayyyyy to
the right.   In Windows Mail, under Tools, Options, Send, I have word
wrap set to 72 characters both in Mail (HTML) and News (Plain text)
format.  (You can only set the word wrap if there's no encoding.)  But
on my computer screen (Windows Mail), the lines are as much as 140
characters long.   That's OK 'cause when you shrink the window, the
lines automatically fit the new smaller window.
    But back to the archives -- how does one fix it so the characters
don't stretch from Denver to Kansas?

    --David Nereson, RPT