[pianotech] Mileage Charge

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 8 15:43:29 PDT 2009

When it comes to tuning a piano, call a professional,... right? !!!

When it comes to doing your taxes, use a professional!  Both sides are
wrong.  The tax professional I work with is registered to represent
clients against the IRS in audits and in court.

Mileage and actual expenses of vehicle usage are deductible if you are
not depreciating the vehicle.  Don't ask -me- where or how.  Get
yourself a professional and discover how a large IRS debt can shrink
into a refund.

The professional's fees are deductible!

Sincerely,
Andrew Anderson