[pianotech] Inuslated Piano Cover

joel a. jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Tue Apr 14 15:46:45 PDT 2009

Terry,

Are you sure you want the insulated cover???     I had one in a college
hall, and it never
was replaced after use.    Changed that last year to a vinyl cover
(also alll the way to the floor)
and it now get replaced.    Reason -  insulated cover was too heavy.

Anyway, I order from Jansen.   He makes anything and being in Wisconsin
I have
next day  turn around.    1 800 benches

Good luck.

Joel