[pianotech] On line YP

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 19:20:42 PDT 2009

Here in Grand Rapids Mi., I've had a land line my whole life.  Same one that
my dad had before I was even born 53 years ago.  Been too many years to just
get rid of it as everyone still calls on it.  Anyway...it costs on average
of $37 a month.  Included with that business phone number, is a FREE listing
in the yellow pages in GR and the surrounding areas with my business name
and my phone number.  Good enough for me.  It's dinky but, it's there
nonetheless.