[pianotech] plate breakage

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:03:03 PDT 2009

I've been explaining less and less to customers and just do what I
think is best, unless there is a large expense. I did mention the
possibility of string and plate breakage on a dinosaur that was 300
cents flat, though. I was kind of nervous on that one. Turned out
fine.

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.