[pianotech] Jack Sanding

Ron Overs sec at overspianos.com.au
Mon Apr 20 13:59:44 PDT 2009

Hi Jon and all,

Jack/Rep alignment can be a problem. With new
wippens I rebush the flanges, rotating the
bushing cloth joint in each side to be 180
degrees from each other to move the centre pin
alignment in the direction I want the pin to
move. So, for the side in which I want the centre
pin hole to be higher, I rotate the bushing cloth
so the the cloth joint is on the top, and vice
versa for the side I want the pin hole to be
lower. It works. I've never been a fan of bending
the centre pins to get things aligned.

Ron O.

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY