[pianotech] Quote follow-up

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 22 09:35:19 PDT 2009

Matthew,

There is no one set procedure that's going to work for every situation.
I send the proposal in the format preferred by the customer, which is
more and more often e-mail, sometimes in the text of the e-mail and
sometimes a Word attachment.  Contracts are a whole different matter.
Hard copy only, by mail or in person, two copies both signed by me, one
to sign and return and one to keep.

Mike