[pianotech] Not again, Young Chang contact for action

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Apr 22 17:51:55 PDT 2009

Since we are on the subject, AGAIN, (and I didn't start it this time!).....

Do I need to measure the action spread in order to obtain the right
brackets, or will a model and serial number suffice?

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578

http://www.toddpianoworks.com <http://www.toddpianoworks.com/>

Hi Todd

Below is a post I sent last month on the different sizes of brackets. It
wouldn't hurt to measure the foot of your brackets, but Derrick at Young
Chang should be able to send you the right ones solely from the model and
serial number.

Last set I ordered I did by email. I sent him an email of the model and s/n
and he emailed me back to say they were on the way, dcornejo at ycapiano.com.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272