[pianotech] OT - Prius problems

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:16:33 PDT 2009

http://dmv.ca.gov/vr/decal.htm

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:17:39 -0300
From: jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] OT - Prius problems

I am not familiar with
HOV?
John Ross

  ----- Original Message -----
  From:
  pianolover 88
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 4:09
  PM
  Subject: Re: [pianotech] OT - Prius
  problems

I love my prius and the hatchback is amazing! There's enough
  space for several actions--and my unicycles as well! I average about 48-50mpg,
  and I also have HOV and drive in the carpool lane solo...on the rare occasions
  that I even need to drive on the freeway.  And I paid about 10k *less* than the Honda below!

Terry Peterson
Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2"