[pianotech] pitch raise

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Sat Dec 12 21:30:47 MST 2009

Hi Duane,

Steve Fairchild. 100 cents in 300 seconds.

James Coleman Senior 12 minutes.

There are some magificent folks in our trade.

I happen to believe the best way to tune is using an ETD and aural skills
at the same time. But there are some fantastic aural only tuners. My goal
has always been to become a better tuner.

At 09:20 PM 12/12/2009 -0600, you wrote:
>Rob,
>
>Great story because I believe it and I'm doing it (except with
>Cybertuner) *- major pitch raise, bottom to top, tuning unisons as I go,
>one pass.*
>
>IF there are any aural tuners out there that can to this *same - exact -
>major pitch raise and tuning* - in less than 90 minutes - I want to know
>your *exact *secrets,
>
>Duaine
Regards,

mailto:pianotuna at yahoo.com	http://www.donrose.ca/