[pianotech] BB Mason and Tenor Cross over

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Dec 20 09:36:19 MST 2009

Which begs the question, does the tone come from the relative BP% or the
relative tension.  Seems that even if you use a wire that has a  higher BP%
the tension is still too low to match the other notes in that section.  On
the B you go from about 160lbs to about 120 lbs at the break.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com