[pianotech] Tuning in a down economy

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 18:08:29 PDT 2009

Postage on 250 cards is around 60 bucks if you generated 5 responses you
probably generated around $500 worth of work - *That's NOT lousy,* its not
bad. You have to keep expectations realistic with this kind of marketing.
Professional sales people know this well don't see it is 245 negatives but
focus on the 5 positives. Think of what those telemarketers have to put up
with. But the reason companies keep using this method is that it actually
can work!

I also am a believer in making sure you're business stays in the public
consciousness. Even though you only received 5 appointments you also
injected the idea of piano servicing into the public mind. *Keep it up! *It
will eventually pay off more than you realize.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Daniel Carlton <carltonpiano at sbcglobal.net

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter