[pianotech] Restoration photos

Bruce Dornfeld bdornfeld at earthlink.net
Sat May 9 08:49:49 MDT 2009

Add me to you list too, Chuck!  I have serviced a rebuilt Walworth piano
(1914) here in suburban Chicago.   It was rebuilt by Alex Keylard and Sons
who do first class work.  The piano is one belonging to Dr. Bob Baker, who
owns and operates Electric Orchestras.  He builds orchestrions and is the
guy who purchased what parts, supplies and systems that were left from
Pianocorder when Yamaha bought that company.  I have serviced his Walworth
numerous times over the last twelve years.  It is a very nice instrument.
My Mom lived in Walworth Wisconsin on the north side of Lake Geneva for a
while, but I guess that's another story.

Bruce Dornfeld, RPT

bdornfeld at earthlink.net

North Shore Chapter