[pianotech] middle pedal

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Dec 28 20:55:52 MST 2010

On some small grands, like the 4'10 Samick, there isn't enough room to
fabricate the sostenuto mechanism without huge amounts of rework.
PianoDisc's position is that all installs should end up with 3 functioning
pedals. Some dealers want cheap installs and one way to do that is cut out
the time required to fabricate the sostenuto linkage.

Dean

  _____