[pianotech] Dampers in the high treble/more volume, was middle pedal

Tom Gorley tomgorley88 at sonic.net
Tue Dec 28 21:42:44 MST 2010

I have one Yamaha C5(?) where notes #70 to 73 or so continued to sing long after playing had stopped.  I wove a piece of thread loosely thru the strings on the speaking side of the bridge.  It worked great without sacrificing the sound of those notes. I also left a note for any future tuner.
     ---Tom Gorley