[pianotech] Contact Cement...was PVC-E yada yada

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Sat Jan 2 19:33:21 MST 2010

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the comment "young".  Wish I were!  And for those of you, including Joe, I sign each post.  If any of you wish to know why I don't use my surname in my signature I will be glad to email the information to you privately with all the details.  For a brief summary - an ex who currently has a pending criminal harassment charge against him after trying to make my life miserable through a four and a half year stint of cyber stalking and harassment.  At any rate, if you want to check, I'm a PTG member, listed in the directory, and with the info given you can find me there.

Now, concerning glue adhesion.  I will clarify that by moderate I mean it took effort to remove with a knife blade between the wood and the top and/or front, but was not nearly impossible.  No child (or adult) would be able to pop them off by pulling up on the overhang (I realize you didn't make this comment, Joe).

Debbie L. (as always)
Rockport, MA