[pianotech] Action Ratios

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 09:07:01 MST 2010

Except that the left side is taken as an average (half blow) and according
to those that use the equation does balance or equate.  I'm just wondering
if there is a formula in which you can plug in the desired dip and blow (as
this one purports to do) and come up with an action ratio needed to produce
those specs.  Though this one attempts to do that I don't see it working
except somewhat artificially.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com