[pianotech] Laminotomy and getting back to work

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Mon Jan 11 01:50:05 MST 2010

Thanks Mike,

I've been doing PT for several months now. The pain comes less often, but it's still very much there and just as intense when it hits.  I tried traction, too, but it's short lived.  Believe me, I'll try just about anything to stay off an operating table.

The short version? 6 doctors, 2 PT therapists, 1 chiropractor, 1 massage therapist, and 1 acupuncturist later, I'm headed for surgery...

I'll send Merlyn an email.  Thanks...

Regards,

Rob McCall
McCall Piano Service, LLC