[pianotech] Pain killers - was Laminotomy and getting back to work

phil at emvkeys.ca phil at emvkeys.ca
Mon Jan 11 17:12:05 MST 2010

I always have good pain killers on the stand by, but my two best tools
against pain are 1: lots of water and 2: lots of stretching - my back,
neck and shoulders get stiff and sore if I've slipped into tuning zen
for awhile - a blast of water and a 1 minute stretch out seems to be
very effective - I agree however that a lot of pain that won't go away
likely means something has gone wrong and needs fixin'

Phil

On 1/11/2010 5:52 PM, G Cousins wrote:
> ... pain is there for a purpose... ...Use only as little as you need.

   /Artist Piano Care/
E X C E L L E N C E ~ F I N E LY  T U N E D
  web: www.artistpianocare.ca
     tel: 416-907-3562
     cel: 905-626-3727
    phil at artistpianocare.ca