[pianotech] personal question- where did you learn PT?

Zoe Sandell yiddishtangofever at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 14 10:29:09 MST 2010

Thanks Brian

I am doing most of your suggestions already

I am an Associate of the local guild- and there is a tremendous wealth of
expertise here.I am also planning on attending 2 PTG conferences this year

I am faithfully reading many posts and as many journal archives as I can- a
lot goes over my head- but some things are starting to sink in and make more
sense

I am also half way through Randy Potter's course (although have not sent in
my paperwork yet.) and plan to take a woodworking course this spring

Of course- I ogle some of the Piano technology full time schools- but
relocating with my family is  not the easiest thing

Warm regards

Zoe

  _____