[pianotech] Dampp chasers & grand pianos.

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Thu Jan 14 18:20:12 MST 2010

Dampp-Chasers are a big success in churches.  In our homes, we turn
the furnace on once a year in fall, then off again in spring.  In
churches, this cycling happens at least twice a week.  What's more,
it's important that the tuning be high quality every week for worship:
there are performances every week.  Lastly, churches are more likely
to take care of the system (leave it plugged in, keep the water tank
full), as compared to, say, schools.

I put the undercover on every grand system now.  I've measured the
improvement, and it's substantial.

Have them check out their website: http://www.pianolifesaver.com

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT