[pianotech] age-old question of what to charge for almost nothing

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jan 15 08:16:49 MST 2010

Yes and how about.
   Doing the right thing, often, has little to do with how we  feel. and,Doing the right thing brings good feelings.
 Great responses all!

 Dale

Good answers.  In another life (working with at-risk youth) I learned a good sentiment from a mentor of mine.  When confronted with trying to figure out the best thing to do for one of our kids, trying to do "what was in their best interest," he suggest to me that in the end, "if you feel to do something, it's probably the right thing to do."  So, what feels right to you?  It's served me well to remember this in many places in life.

William R. Monroe